Universal Studios!

I got sick, more specifically, I caught a cold coupled with some phlegm and a little difficulty breathing. Thank the gods that it was really a blessing in disguise. I took 2 days of MC and on the 2nd day, we, my new roomate, Nica's brothers, Nica and I all went to universal studios together just for kicks. Taadaa!
The Gang!

Free Popcorn?! I WANT!!! Manilyn?? Nah. Locked Out. Where's the TRAIN?

Its HUGE!

Hanging out in Egypt. I so wish...

It was fun. The Highlight of the day was definitely the last ride of the day on the mummy. There were only 8 people on the coaster and the Park was about to close. Awesome. So worth suffering through the runny nose. So worth the 2 day MC. Anyways, the Mario or shall I say, Manalo Brothers are now out of town and so is my Roomate of about 2 months. Life is much quieter and well...much "boring-er" as well. Sigh.

Comments